Because we weren't meant for each other , so I could hope is for you to find someone whom you will treasure and love forever

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fangirl's Life :(

Found this picture on facebook :P thought I should share it with my blog viewers !

Well , if you think being a fangirl is easy , think again ^^ at least a fanboy's life isn't that bad like fangirls(in my opinion :P) idk how fanboy's life are ... ...  since I'm a fangirl :)))
 
It's hard ... ...  spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars on merchandises and albums ... saving every picture , not understanding what korea fansite masters are tweeting/posting on the fansite , tearing over my oppars ... DO YOU THINK IT'S FUCKING EASY ? I CAN TELL YOU STRAIGHT THAT IT'S NOT AT ALL  But it's for my oppars so I guess I can endure it ^^ the bad point about being a fangirl is that we have to spend lots of money and time on our oppars ... ...

MOST IMPORTANTLY , I LOVE MY OPPARS WITH ALL MY HEART




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment