Because we weren't meant for each other , so I could hope is for you to find someone whom you will treasure and love forever

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

120731-Worst Day Of My Life

I hereby declare that 120731 is the WORST DAY OF ME LIFE ~
  1. I got caught for smuggling sweet drinks to class
  2. I might be getting detention tomorrow
  3. When I was on the bus on the way back home today , I opened up my bag to find out that I have not returned the Class Key to the office :<
Aigoo , what is happening to me today ? but luckily today is the last day of July , AUGUST please be good to me !!! I'm begging you ....

August , ONE IN A MILLION will be shipping 'Touch N' You'  middle of august !!! EXCITED  ~ My JongKey I.AM Showcase cards have already arrived and is currently with my supplier :> Tickets sale for SWCII IN SG starts in August !!!

Touch N' You :

Can't believe One In A Million is gonna ship Touch N' You DVD+Photobook set out ! Middle of August , I'm waiting for you !!!

JongKey I.AM Showcase Cards :
Currently with my supplier !!! Meeting him middle of August to collect them ! ONCE I SAVE $36 FOR IT !

SWCII SG Ticket Sales :
SHINee has revealed in the very recent press conference that SWCII will be held at Taiwan , HongKong and  Singapore !!! Can you believe it ? They're coming to Singapore ^_^ I missed them twice & I'm not missing them again !!! Once was during SWC IN SG ... Then the other was the most recent one : BOYS NIGHT OUT ~ Can't believe I missed them twice -.-" and I'm so attending SWCII IN SG ( IF I MANAGE TO SAVE ENOUGH $$$ ) otherwise , I can't go :(




Ending off with these few fangirl problems -.-"
Will update more tomorrow or when I'm free :P
Annyeong !

No comments:

Post a Comment