Because we weren't meant for each other , so I could hope is for you to find someone whom you will treasure and love forever

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Has been a boring week for me ... how about you guys ? good I hope (: school starts tomorrow and I felt that I have not blogged for long :( decided to blog today as I have school tomorrow -Sighs-


Good News everybody !!! I've bought my One In A Million Photobook & DVD set ! Payment in and the fansite will ship the items in mid august !!! can you imagine how excited I am right now ?!?!?!
This is excatly how I look like when I'm waiting for my item to reach me >.< reallllly excited !!! -JUMPS AROUND-

Come to think of it , I've never been so excited in my whole life before and this is my 1st time !!! Gonna have to spazz about it when it reaches me (: but then , there's school tomorrow ...

Meeting friends in school is really fun ^_^ espically when your friend lost her Literature Book ^_^ what to do ? hahaha

Anyway , my parents are flying to Phuket this coming Thursday till Sunday ^_^ Time to PARTY !!!

Got to finish my homework now :( school tomorrow ... Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment