Because we weren't meant for each other , so I could hope is for you to find someone whom you will treasure and love forever

Friday, August 24, 2012

"To The Beautiful You"

Been a long time since I blogged ... felt like there is nothing to blog already T_T Anyways , has anyone watched the drama "To The Beautiful You" I know the main cast are SHINee Minho , F(x) Sulli & Lee Hyunwoon if I did not spell his name wrong ;)

To be honest , Hyunwoon looks abit like Jonghyun eg . his hairstyle ! isn;t it the same as the one Jonghyun had in the later days of Sherlock Era ? LOL

Anyways , if you guys have not watched it with eng subs yet , you can watch it on Kimchi Drama ! the subs come out immeditely the next day after the show is broadcasted and for your info , the show is only broadcasted on Wednesdays and Thursdays with no eng subs :/ the eng subs will only come out on Thursday and Friday ^^
-------------------------------------END OF PROMOTING THE DRAMA --------------------------------------

I should really get paid for promoting the drama :( sad life that the PD's don't know I'm doing all this :(
Anyone heard the news saying that SMTOWN will be coming to Singapore for SM TOWN Live In SG . Rumor says that the cheapest ticket price is $298 -.- SME , you really sucking money from my pocket lehy ... I don't own a money priniting machine :"( furthermore , there is SHINee World Concert 2 in SG $238 for Moshpit & Terrace , $178 for Balcony :(( SME WAE ?!?!?!?!?! and come to think of it again , SHINee is gonna releasing Dazzling Girl their newest Japanese Single and it comes in 3 different version T_T SM , I DON'T OWN A MONEY PRINTING MACHINE :(((((

No comments:

Post a Comment